A broad, balanced and enriched curriculum which has at its core active learning and teaching in small settings for ages 3-19
· An Individual Educational Plan for each pupil taking account of their unique special needs.
· A variety of teaching strategies and differentiated resources to cater for the diversity of learning styles and the individual needs of our pupils.
· Activities, experiences and opportunities to develop social and life skills.
· Provision to enhance and enrich the curriculum.
· A positive behaviour policy which fosters and develops good relationships.
· A reward system which promotes individual success and encourages responsibility and adherence to school aims.
· A Key Stage 4 curriculum based on practical activities and experiences which takes into account the vocational and occupational needs of each pupil.
· A Key Stage 5 curriculum designed to further develop the independent skills of pupils.
· Opportunities for success in both internal and external accreditation.