Inspection Report 2010
The Education & Training Inspectorate Report found that Killard shows strengths in all areas inspected. In particular the inspection has identified the following strengths:
- The consistently high quality of teaching in the school, and in the Outreach provision.
- The very effective support provided by the classroom assistants
- The good standards achieved by the pupils
- The very good quality of the pastoral care of the pupils and the very positive ethos which pervades the life of the school.
- The high quality of the resources and accommodation.